Sales Advisors lll
Our Grove Dodge dealership is hiring a Sales Consultant to join their team!
The Automotive Sales Advisor will be responsible for selling automobiles through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas, while building and developing relationships with customers and having a strong focus on customer retention. This individual will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role. The individual should have a strong background in sales with a broad knowledge of automobiles, specifications and features.
• Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale
• Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services
• Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale
• Overcome objections of prospective customers
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
• Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
• Generate and develop new customer accounts
• Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity
• Use marketing data, using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation
• Provide financial information regarding lease and finance rates
• Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services
• Performs other duties as required.
• High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
• Recommend 1 year of direct work experience in a sales capacity
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
• Maintain a professional demeanor
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
• Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Must possess a valid driver's license
• Current AMVIC (Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council) License
• Experience with customer relationship management software
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
• Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs
• Overtime as required
• Exposure to variable weather conditions is likely
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn a six figure salary with excellent monthly and yearly bonus programs, a full benefits package and numerous other incentives.
More information about the dealership can be found on their web site: www.grovedodge.com