P/T BDC COORDINATOR
Primary objectives for this position include: greeting customers, answering phones, data entry into the customer retention program(s) as well as ensuring customer satisfaction and customer retention for business growth. Attending to visitors and dealing with inquiries on the phone and face to face will be required. Supplying information to customers, clients, organization and general public is essential.
- Answering all incoming phone calls that get directed to the BDC centre.
- Promptly answer and direct telephone calls in a friendly, professional manner.
- Making out bound calls to customers for events/promotions in both sales and service
- Distribute/answer internet leads to appropriate dealership personnel (within BDC/Sales Managers)
- Respond to internet leads in a quick timely manner
- Scheduling follow up calls/tasks daily (follow up consists of showroom leads, missed appointment both sales and service, regular appointments, sales guest sheets and special finance customers)
- Scheduling appointments for customers for events/promotions in both sales and service
- Advise customers what services are due on their vehicle and why
- Set appropriate expectations for customers coming in for their appointments
- Completing daily/monthly tasks in the customer retention program(s) (emails, phone tasks)
- Entering leads into the customer retention program(s) on a daily basis
- Utilizing dealership computer software and Gmail apps as needed
- Goals can change on a monthly basis
- Presents self as a professional, positive role model by demonstrating commitment to other employees, customers, and the dealership
- Promptly greets or acknowledge all customers in a professional manner and direct customers with unresolved concerns to the appropriate individual.
- Complete training as required
- Utilize training, scripts, and all resources provided by management to maximize performance
- Ensure that the BDC area is always neat and uncluttered.
- Follow and understand all COR and safety rules
- Checking emails on a regular basis
- All other duties as assigned by BDC Manager or Management
Maximum number of hours per week: 30 hours
P/T Hours: Monday- Thursday (4pm-9pm), alternating between Friday and/or Saturday.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Cassandra (email@example.com) & Charlene (firstname.lastname@example.org), thank you.