Mopar Express Lane Advisor
The right candidates will thrive in a busy work environment as Crosstown Auto Centre is known for their high volume service department. We are looking for motivated employees to join our team!
· Automotive knowledge and experience is required
· ADP knowledge is preferred, will train the right person.
· Must have excellent communications skills
· Time management and organization skills
· Must have valid driver's license
· Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
· The ability to analyze a problem and provide effective solutions
The Express Lube Advisor is responsible for providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer's perspective comes first. This individual presents a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns. Serves as the communicator between customer and technician; ensuring the customer's needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
With dedication and determination advancement within the company is always an opportunity.
Please submit resume with pay expectations.