F/T Lot Attendant
Calgary Hyundai is expanding and we're actively hiring! We are looking to immediately add a FULL TIME LOT ATTENDANT to our team. Calgary Hyundai offers an excellent team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for our employees. If you're looking for a fast paced and fun work environment- apply within!
- Locating vehicles from various locations and delivering them
- Inspecting vehicles with lot manager when new inventory arrives
- Working with the Inventory Clerk monthly to ensure accurate vehicle counts and locations
- Managing deliveries of incoming vehicles, including organizing and getting keys ready and transporting new vehicles to appropriate spaces
- Various others duties as required
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License with a clean abstract*
- Experience in detailing vehicles an asset*
- Must be punctual and have a strong and positive work ethics*
- Operates both automatic and manual transmission vehicles
Please email your cover letter and resume directly to Jared Catto , subject line: "F/T Lot Attendant" for considerations.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- class 5